The protection of students and staff is our highest priority and requires extensive measures in all FDSV member schools. The schools follow strictly the advises of the German government and the federal states. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to the overall experience during these challenging times.
With the following guidelines we would like to make sure to meet the government requirements and recommendations and ensure that our students and visitors as well as our staff can have healthy and safe interactions.
General Hygiene and Safety Guidelines for FDSV member schools
- Restricted school access and physical distance will be required.
- Students and staff need to bring their personal face masks, but schools keep a
stock of masks in case the student didn’t bring his own.
- All students, visitors and staff are required to respect the minimum distance of 1.5 m between persons inside the class and in all other areas of the school.
- In public areas students are required to wear face masks at all times.
- In classrooms students may take off their mask while seated.
- According to the classroom size, small groups of students will be seated with a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Hand disinfectants will be available in the entrance area.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfection is provided.
- Guidelines and information about keeping distance and hygiene measures are placed in all classrooms and corridors.
- Where necessary, arrows show the students the paths to take in the school to minimize contact in corridors.
- Payments in school should mainly done by credit card.
- Schools keep the right to adjust the timetable of classes in order to minimize the number of students on the corridors during breaks.
- Windows will be opened on a regular basis.
- Leisure programs will take place within the given contact restrictions and in compliance with the hygiene requirements of each federal state.
Since the situation is still fluid, we may update the above mentioned guidelines following the latest measures suggested by the German government and the federal states.
It is the pleasure of all member schools to advise you on the current possibilities.
The protection of the students and staff is our highest priority and requires extensive measures in all FDSV member schools. The schools follow strictly the advice of the German government and the federal states. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to the overall experience during these challenging times.
guidelines as PDF