The association of German language schools and language tour operators, has launched a new student protection plan that will cover international students in the event of the closure of one of its 17 member schools.
The FDSV Student Protection Plan will give language students even more safety in their booking process, especially in times of COVID-19.
Under the scheme, if one of the member schools of the association goes bankrupt, students enrolled at the school will be able to complete the remainder of the programme they have paid for with another FDSV school free of charge!
Above you find the logos of the 17 supporting language schools.
You will find more information about the new FDSV Student Protection Plan here.
Orientation can be very easy. The Association of German Language Schools and Language Travel Tour Operators (FDSV) is an association of German language schools and language travel tour operators that stands for certified quality and helps students to find the right language course.
Take advantage of this seal of quality and book a language travel trip through a competent provider of quality education:
– Quick orientation with the language travel finder at www.fdsv.de
– Quality control by the FDSV independent advisory board
– Certification according to DIN EN 14804
– Objective advice, transparency and security (when booking)
– Language travel according to German travel law
– Practical tips on financial support, recognition of Bildungsurlaub
(paid educational leave) and many other aspects